Residential Land is looking to recruit an administrator to help assist a Building Manager with their daily duties at one of our new key sites in Hammersmith.
The person would be in charge of the administration for the lettings business, tasks of which would include;
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Processing Tenancy Applications
2. Answering the telephone and dealing with enquiries
3. Managing staff appointments
4. Devising and maintaining office systems
5. Drawing up Tenancy Agreements and relevant paperwork
6. General ad-hoc – Filing paperwork, post, ordering stationary
7. Uploading information onto in house property management software
8. Maintaining an accurate record of the allocation and movement of property keys
9. Assisting in the reference and credit check process for new and prospective tenants
10. Updating the website on a daily basis
11. Ensuring electronic paperwork and paper filing is kept up to date and accurate
12. Dealing with Estate Agent enquires as well as the general public.
The successful candidate should have at least one year’s admin experience. Excellent communication skills are extremely essential in this role as well as a ‘can do’ approach.
As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK:
9am – 5pm Monday to Friday
If you are interested in applying for this position please contact Stuart Birke on 020 7408 5155 or email your CV to email@example.com.