Based in Mayfair at Residential Land offices.
Reporting to Development Director.
The Assistant Administrator will provide secretarial and administration support to a busy and growing residential development department.
Typical work activities include:
• maintain filing systems;
• raising purchase orders for the department;
• printing reports from Propman (Property Management System);
• liaising with accounts and tracking payments;
• booking internal conference rooms and conference facilities;
• attending meetings, taking minutes and keeping notes; including occasional site visits;
• liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts;
• ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment;
• organising couriers;
• organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information;
• photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues;
• dealing with telephone and email enquiries;
• organising meetings;
• assistance with keeping health & safety documents up to date;
• provide cover for other members of staff if necessary
The candidate should have:
• Excellent organisational and communication skills, be self-motivated and focused;
• PC Literate with all Microsoft packages including Excel, Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Accounting package Propman (training will be given on Propman);
• Ability to multi-task, work under pressure, to prioritise work assignments and adapt to changing priorities;
• Ability to be a team player
As soon as possible
Hours of work:
09.30 – 6pm Monday to Friday
If you are interested in applying for this position please contact Tina Moran on 020 7408 5155 or email your CV to email@example.com.