Residential Land is extremely proud to have won Landlord of the Year at the inaugural RESI Awards.
The RESI Awards, an extension of the Property Week RESI Conference, is the first event of its kind to recognise excellence in residential property. The awards evening was a huge success, with leading figures from the industry coming together to reward the achievements of those involved in all aspects of residential property.
Winning the Landlord of the Year is a great achievement for Residential Land, especially given the high calibre of the competition we faced from Dorrington, Howard de Walden Estate, Places for People, Williams Pears Group and Wellcome Trust.
We are delighted that our hard work, dedication, high level of management and customer service we provide to our tenants is being acknowledged.
Held at the InterContinental London on 15th May 2012, the RESI Awards were hosted by sports presenter Clare Balding. The black tie dinner saw more than 500 people from the property community attend, and the evening managed to raise £6,400 for the industry charity, LandAid. To find out more about LandAid, visit www.landaid.org.
The Winners in full
- Property Manager of the Year (sponsored by Qube Global Software): Rendall and Rittner
- Letting Agency of the Year (sponsored by ARLA): Countrywide
- Residential Consultancy Practice of the Year (sponsored by Residential Land): Savills
- International Sales Agency of the Year (sponsored by Grosvenor): Jones
- UK Sales Agency of the Year (sponsored by Deverell Smith Recruitment): Knight
- Newcomer of the Year (sponsored by Kay & Co): London
- Residential Financier of the Year (sponsored by Clearview Homes): Barclays
- Asset Manager of the Year (sponsored by JJ Homes): Grainger
- Development of the Year (sponsored by Knight Frank): Neo Bankside – Native Land & Grosvenor
- Deal of the Year (sponsored by Sage): Delancey and Qatari Diar’s acquisition of the Olympic Village
- Small Developer of the Year (sponsored by Jones Lang LaSalle): Native Land
- Large Developer of the Year (sponsored by CBRE) Berkeley Homes
- Landlord of the Year (sponsored by Roomservice by Cort): Residential Land
- Residential Personality of the Year (sponsored by Mainstay) Tony Pidgley