At Residential Land we value our tenants feedback so we have asked some of our tenants about what it is like being a ‘Residential Land tenant’. This is what they had to say:
We employ an in-house team of lettings agents, building surveyors, property managers and maintenance experts. With a 24-hour helpline and on-site staff to answer questions during office hours, we are confident that renting a property from Residential Land will be an enjoyable and stress free experience.
We have a number of available apartments to rent within our rental portfolio in central London.
Follow the link to view our available properties >>
Residential Land Tenants Charter
– Residential Land is the Landlord, not an agent and have a vested interest in the maintenance and rental of the property.
– If you rent directly from Residential Land you will incur a minimum tenancy agreement
– No admin fees
– We can move you in within 24 hours of agreeing the rent
– All apartments are professionally cleaned prior to tenants moving in
– We have an emergency helpline manned by a member of staff during out of office hours to deal with any emergency issues that you may have so you can rest assured that in the case of an emergency your call will be dealt with directly and efficiently
– We will endeavour to respond to and identify any maintenance issues within 24 hours of it being reported. If this is not possible then we will try to offer a timescale of works within a further 24 – 48 hours
– We will keep all our properties, including the internal and external communal areas well maintained
– Each of our properties have a dedicated member of staff who is ready available should you require any assistance or have any questions throughout the term of your tenancy
– At the end of a tenancy we endeavour to return your deposit within 14 days
– Residential Land are members of the British Property Federation and of the Housing Ombudsman Service showing a support for the industry and the future of the private rental sector
– Residential Land has individual staff whom are members of professional organisations such as MARLA, ARLA & RICS