London Experts born and bred...
Residential Land have a portfolio of over 1200 flats and houses in the best postcodes across the Capital.
As Prime Central London property specialists dealing in rentals, sales and acquisitions, we are fluent in understanding the value of each specific area. Our unique knowledge of our territories allows us to make fast decisions and act quickly on opportunities offered to us.
Established by Bruce Ritchie in 1991, Residential Land is now one of the largest private residential landlords in Prime Central London.
Our phenomenal growth phase has seen us move from St. Johns Wood to the heart of Mayfair where we are in the perfect location to continue growing our extensive portfolio. We employ over 100 staff encompassing all aspects of property and portfolio management.
During our 20 years of experience we have built up unrivalled relationships with over 1800 Prime Central Property Agents, without whom we would not be here today.
Residential Land Rent, Sell and Buy Prime Central London.
We are a responsible Landlord with the widest selection of rental properties in the Capital, all managed in-house by a dedicated team.
We acquire London properties to build our extensive portfolio.
We offer a number of properties for sale including individual units and bulk investments
The Residential Land Tenants Charter
Residential Land’s Tenant Charter sets out the services that are provided to tenants to ensure that in all tenants are treated equally and they are provided with the best possible service. The charter includes the following commitments:
- An emergency helpline for tenants to use out of normal office hours
- Agreed service timescales for maintenance calls and deposit refunds
- A dedicated member of staff responsible for each property
Read our Full Tenant Charter here
Accreditations and Memberships
Residential Land and / or its employees are members of a number professional bodies and organisations. The team, wherever possible adhere to the recommendations and codes of conduct of these organisations.
- The British Property Federation (BPF) represents the interests of anyone involved in proeprty ownership and investment. Residential Land is an active member of the BPF. Bruce Ritchie, CEO of Residential Land sits on the BPF residential committee and Residential Land is signed up to the BPF residential code of conduct and use only the BPF tenancy agreement. For more informaiton about the BPF please visit www.bpf.org.uk
- The National Landlords Association is the leading independent national organisation for private residential landlords. For more information abou the NLA please visit www.landlords.org.uk
- The Housing Ombudsman Service deals with complaints against landlords and agents in England, and other housing disputes. All residents in homes managed by a landlord or agent who belongs to the service can make a complaint. Residential Land is a member of the Ombudsman as a final, independent option if a tenant is not satisfied with the outcome of our internal complaints process. For more information please visit www.housing-ombudsman.org.uk
- In 2007 a new law was introduced by which agents and landlords holding deposits on behalf of tenants on AST tenancies are required to protect the deposits. Residential Land chose to protect the deposits held via My Deposits, an insurance based scheme. For more information please visit www.mydeposits.co.uk
- The Property Consultants Society is a long established Society. The Society was created with the principal object to provide a central organisation for surveyors, architects, valuers, auctioneers, land and estate agents, master builders, construction engineers, accountants, members of the legal profession who practise as consultants. Fore more information please visit www.propertyconsultantssociety.org
- The Royal Insitution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) is the pre-eminent organisation for professionals working in the land, property and construction sectors in the UK and around the world. For more information please visit www.rics.org/uk
- ACCA (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) is the global body for professional accountants. For more informaiton please visit www.accaglobal.com
- The Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment is the largest and most widely respected professional body for those who work in the securities and investment industry in the UK and in a growing number of major financial centres round the world. For more information please visit www.secinst.co.uk
- The ICAEW is a world leader of the accountancy and finance profession with 134,000 members running and advising businesses across all economic sectors. Widely respected as an expert commentator on business and industry issues, the ICAEW spans over 160 countries and counts the majority of the FTSE CEOs and FDs as members. For more information please visit www.icaew.com
- (ARMA) is the only body in England & Wales to focus exclusively on matters relating to the management of residential leasehold blocks of flats. For more information please visit www.arma.org.uk
Corporate and Social Responsibility
Residential Land recognises that people are our business, and that building strong relationships with our stakeholders is paramount to our on-going success. Our responsibilities to our staff, tenants, partners and suppliers lie at the very heart of our business, allowing us to retain the best employees, identify opportunities and make Residential Land the preferred partner.
Residential Land is a major contributor to local charities that support the communities in which we operate; we are also actively involved with larger charities both home and abroad. To read more about the Charities we support click here.