Residential Land takes our responsibilities to our tenants very seriously.
We employ an in-house team of lettings agents, building surveyors, property managers and maintenance experts. With a 24-hour helpline and on-site staff to answer questions during office hours, we are confident that renting a property from Residential Land will be an enjoyable and stress free experience.
If you have a question, view our Tenants FAQ Section.
Residential Land Tenants Charter
- Residential Land is the Landlord, not an agent and have a vested interest in the maintenance and rental of the property.
- If you rent directly from Residential Land you will incur minimum tenancy agreement or admin fees
- We can move you in within 24 hours of agreeing the rent
- All apartments are professionally cleaned prior to tenants moving in
- We have an emergency helpline manned by a member of staff during out of office hours to deal with any emergency issues that you may have so you can rest assured that in the case of an emergency your call will be dealt with directly and efficiently
- We will endeavour to respond to and identify any maintenance issues within 24 hours of it being reported. If this is not possible then we will try to offer a timescale of works within a further 24 – 48 hours
- We will keep all our properties, including the internal and external communal areas well maintained
- Each of our properties have a dedicated member of staff who is ready available should you require any assistance or have any questions throughout the term of your tenancy
- At the end of a tenancy we endeavour to return your deposit within 14 days
- Residential Land are members of the British Property Federation and of the Housing Ombudsman Service showing a support for the industry and the future of the private rental sector
- Residential Land has individual staff whom are members of professional organisations such as MARLA, ARLA & RICS
More Tenant Testimonials
Tenant Testimonial renting in Chelsea
I have been a resident of Peony Court in Chelsea for just over 1 year and I have nothing but positive feedback for Residential Land. I have just recently moved from House 7 to Flat 8 Peony Court. Residential Land have assisted me in every possible way and have made the move totally […]...more
Tenant Testimonial Renting in Chiswick
Helen rents from us in our Kew Bridge Court property. I hope you had a lovely holiday and summer? I just wanted to let you know – I am now in situ here in Kew Bridge Court and it is absolutely fantastic. I could not be happier. It is not only a lovely flat – […]...more
Tenant Testimonial – Renting in South Kensington
Hassan rented in our Roland House Property. As you know I am leaving flat 102 today and I would like to say I really enjoyed the stay in Roland House. All staff members are friendly and always ready to help. I will definitely recommend Roland House to all my family and friends. Related ArticlesCycle the […]...more