Residential Land takes our responsibilities to our tenants very seriously.
We employ an in-house team of lettings agents, building surveyors, property managers and maintenance experts. With a 24-hour helpline and on-site staff to answer questions during office hours, we are confident that renting a property from Residential Land will be an enjoyable and stress free experience.
If you have a question, view our Tenants FAQ Section.
Residential Land Tenants Charter
- Residential Land is the Landlord, not an agent and have a vested interest in the maintenance and rental of the property.
- If you rent directly from Residential Land you will incur minimum tenancy agreement or admin fees
- We can move you in within 24 hours of agreeing the rent
- All apartments are professionally cleaned prior to tenants moving in
- We have an emergency helpline manned by a member of staff during out of office hours to deal with any emergency issues that you may have so you can rest assured that in the case of an emergency your call will be dealt with directly and efficiently
- We will endeavour to respond to and identify any maintenance issues within 24 hours of it being reported. If this is not possible then we will try to offer a timescale of works within a further 24 – 48 hours
- We will keep all our properties, including the internal and external communal areas well maintained
- Each of our properties have a dedicated member of staff who is ready available should you require any assistance or have any questions throughout the term of your tenancy
- At the end of a tenancy we endeavour to return your deposit within 14 days
- Residential Land are members of the British Property Federation and of the Housing Ombudsman Service showing a support for the industry and the future of the private rental sector
- Residential Land has individual staff whom are members of professional organisations such as MARLA, ARLA & RICS
More Tenant Testimonials
Tenant Testimonial: Renting in Kensington
I loved it here so much I recommended Residential Land to my friend and they moved into the flat in the floor above me. I also enjoyed receiving the £250 Selfridges voucher for recommending her. They love it as well, so I will be recommending more friends to live with me here! P.K Related ArticlesTenant […]...more
Tenant Testimonial: Renting in Hammersmith
I would 100% use Residential Land again. Not for this year but for next year, we have some ideas about another property with Residential Land. No hesitations. G.B Related ArticlesTenant Testimonials Renting in Marylebone Tenant Testimonial Renting in Kensal Rise Tenant Testimonial Renting in Pimlico Tenant Testimonial Renting in Chiswick Tenant Testimonial – Renting in […]...more
Tenant Testimonial: Renting in Chelsea
With Residential Land, you are not guessing. You know that they are there to look after you and the property, with a very good track record and you can’t fault them for anything. F.G Related ArticlesTenant Testimonial Renting in Westminster Tenant Testimonials Renting in Marylebone Rental Testimonial Kew Bridge Court, W4...more